This is a BETA site, which is live in tandem with our legacy site.

Parks, Facilities, and Sports Fields Rentals

Many City facilities and parks can be rented or reserved. Some require a permit and/or fee, while others do not.

Be sure to get an OK from the City before your plan or publicize your event.



photo of leghorns park


Five of our City parks have areas that are available to reserve. Download our parks rental guide to learn which parks are available, what they offer, and reservation requirements.


The Lucchesi Community Center and the Kenilworth Recreation Center can be rented for parties, meetings, or other events. Download the Facility Rental packet for info and application.

Sports Fields

The City's reservable athletic space includes grass fields, ball courts, and synthetic fields. Download the Athletic Field Rental packet to get the application and learn about requirements and fees.


Rental Steps

1) Review the rental packets (Parks, Facilities, Fields). 2) Check availability online. 3) Submit forms and pay fees - in person at 320 N. McDowell or by email.


Download the Packets

walk downtown

See the Map

petaluma mill

Contact Us

Close window