This is an ALPHA site, which is live in tandem with our legacy site.

Public Works FAQs

I am having a dispute with my neighbor who has weeds, junk in their yard, or an illegal business.

Please contact Code Enforcement at 778-4469 or via email ( or via their online form.

I need info about Turning Basin and Marina.

Info about the Turning Basin and Marina can be found in our Turning Basin/Mooring FAQs document.

What types of trees can I plant in or near my sidewalk?

See the City’s Approved Trees List.

Close window